Your business relies on your telecoms network and infrastructure. It takes a lot of work to keep things functioning and to maximise productivity.
Each member of staff every day sits down at their desks and:
- Goes through a bunch of emails
- Takes and makes a bunch of calls
- Send SMS internally and externally
All in an effort to be productive get their work done and bring value to your organisation. Your staff require your telecoms to be operational consistently, regardless the amount of the usage or costs it incurs.
What’s more is that many will take it for granted too and that costs your business cold hard cash. Employees just know they need connected, and don’t really care for how they communicate if you don’t have a policy in place to control your IT and Telecoms budget.
To keep things functional, you need…
- IT support to manage the network and secure data transmissions
- HR to manage your people and policies for your telecoms usage
- Finance departments monitoring usage and managing contracts with suppliers
In addition to maintaining all of your organisations connected devices to the network.
That’s a lot of overheads.
Not to mention a lot to consider for any novice buyer.
Add to that the staff that use mobiles on the go when out and about, perhaps even overseas, and the extremely complicated new age wave of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) … Your telecoms and IT management can quickly become a cumbersome headache for your tech support.
People, Power and Plans
There are a lot of people involved in keeping your lines up and running.
- There’s many a service to choose from and sign up for
- Often bringing in different networks across your company
- With different plans
- Varying tariffs
- And on Multiple contracts
None of that help your company bring your IT and Telecommunications budget under control.
Right Package, Best Telecoms Supplier
No matter the size of your business; small, medium, or corporation across multiple sites, there will be a supplier equipped to meet your needs at a much more manageable level.
The right supplier will be able to help you with:
- Network Management
- Securing data transmissions, devices and your entire network infrastructure.
Telecoms providers for business communications are more than land line activators. They are partners to your business who ensure your lines are consistently operational by working with your tech support should trouble arise.
Pay for Your Usage; Lose the Wastage
With our telecoms procurement consultancy and managed telecoms service, we can:
- And advise
…On the most cost-efficient IT and Telecoms contracts that’s the exact fit for your needs.
Just what you need
- When you need it
- With reliability assured from any of our preferred suppliers.
We will help you stay connected for less!
Our IT and Telecoms Services Cover
- Conference Calls
- Landline Rental
- Landline Calls
- Data lines
- Mobile Phones
- Telephone Answering Services
- Telephone Systems Maintenance
- Telephone Systems Supply
With our integrated business analytics and monitoring service, we help you to know that you really do need what you use, and lose what you don’t need.
- The right network
- The right product
- On the best tariff
- With the right data plan
- And on the best terms possible for the complete package!
Talk to Us
Speak to an IT and Telecommunications consultant today by calling 0800 0193 244 and find out how we can help drive your telecoms costs down, while simultaneously boosting your employee’s productivity.